Which are the signs of the best afternoon tea in London?
Check these articles and you’ll find them all:
- a unique event experience and location whilst you take in some of London’s best landmarks
- on a vintage Routemaster bus driving around Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street, or
- on a unique Thames Cruise Afternoon Tea Boat to enjoy the breath-taking views of the Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, the London Eye, Tate Modern, Waterloo, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard, Borough Market, Gherkin, City Hall, Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- delicious food including finger sandwiches, scones, sweets, delicious cupcakes, and pastries served on the tiered cake stands to be enjoyed with a glass of bubbly
- ample choice of dietary selection, including vegan, vegetarian, halal and gluten-free
- the possibility to enjoy a gin afternoon tea, receiving 3 complimentary gin cocktails during the tour, alongside the delicious afternoon tea.