B Bakery is very keen on offering a wide selection of vegan tea in London in their Covent Garden with their combination of afternoon tea and a bus sightseeing or boat cruise.
There’s no more iconic London combination, even for a vegan tea!
Despite being a niche and novelty idea, the range for the vegan tea is varied and interesting.
Here are a few examples of our vegan tea menu:
- vegan cupcakes,
- extremely authentic scones
- mini vegan quiches
- vegan cake.
For £45 per person, you’ll be treated to:
- Beetroot & Cucumber Sandwiches
- Avocado & Carrot ‘Sushi style’ roll
- Quinoa & Mint verrine
- Mixed roasted vegetables on ciabatta
- Vegetable quiche
- Scones with ‘cream’ and jam
- Panna Cotta on coconut rocher
- Chocolate mousse verrine
- Lemon drizzle slice
- Seasonal cupcake .
- A choice of teas & coffees (or you can pre order alcoholic drinks for a little extra)
This is a fun way to see the city, especially if you don’t get to explore it often, it’s fun for a special occasion.
We recommend going during the day for full sightseeing potential!